Return Goods Authorization
Please only fill out this form if you’ve been instructed to by a member of the AAC Brands team (firstname.lastname@example.org), otherwise please reach out to us first to initiate an RGA as some issues may be user repairable or resolved with troubleshooting steps before proceeding to RGA mail-in.
Important things to note:
- Trigger Controller products include a 3-year warranty for manufacture defects.
- Customer is responsible for providing their own shipping label
(one way) to our office in Corona, CA 92878. We will cover the cost of service/replacement for items covered by the warranty and provide you with return shipping within the United States.
- Warranty only applies to original purchaser (non-transferable) and does not carry over to new owner if vehicle is resold with a Trigger Controller installed.
- Warranty only applies to products sold as ‘NEW’, we do not warranty items that were purchased as ‘used’ such as Amazon Warehouse Deals or through 3rd party sellers and resellers.
- You must have a receipt, or if the order was placed directly through one of our websites (TriggerController.com, AlliedExpedition.com, AlliedUTVAccessories, AACBrands eBay Page) we can look it up for you on end.
- We do not warranty retired legacy products such as the original (SKU: 2001) Trigger 4 (pre 2020) as we do not have replacement parts or units available.
- We typically only service RGA requests within the United States, for other regions or countries the customer may be responsible for additional shipping costs.
- For more information on Trigger Controller warranties, please see the full page regarding warranty information.